Arts Administrator or Manager – ANZSCO 139911
- Plans, organises, directs, controls, coordinates and promotes artistic and cultural policies, programs, projects and services.
- Skill Level
- Art Gallery Director
- Community Arts Centre Manager
- Cultural Centre Manager
This occupation is on the following skills lists:
This occupation is not on the following skills lists:
To see if caveats apply to this occupation for an Australian visa see here.
Skills Assessment Authority: VETASSESS
Group: 1399 Other Specialist Managers
- This unit group covers Specialist Managers not elsewhere classified.
It includes Arts Administrators or Managers, Environmental Managers, Laboratory Managers, Quality Assurance Managers and Sports Administrators.
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- Occupations in this Group
- 139911 Arts Administrator or Manager
- 139912 Environmental Manager
- 139913 Laboratory Manager
- 139914 Quality Assurance Manager
- 139915 Sports Administrator
- 139999 Specialist Managers nec