Work Rights Checks For Visa Holders
Our integrated visa and work rights service gives you piece of mind by monitoring your employees visa status and making sure you are compliant. Australian employers have a responsibility to employ, refer and contract legal workers. Our reports disclose whether an overseas worker (non-citizen/Permanent resident) has either full time or part time work.
- We streamline the hiring and compliance process with a simple passport bio data page copy
- We automate the monitoring process
- We update you with the latest employee work rights status
- We help to protect your company from civil penalties (when foreign worker found working in breach of their rights) – up to $94,500
- We help protect company Directors and Officers from civil penalties – up to $18,900
- Protect your reputation
Immigration Compliance solutions for Australian employers
Contact us today for a commitment free briefing with our Registered Migration Agents in Melbourne to find more about your obligations.
A VEVO (Visa Verification Online) check tells you if your Visa holding employee is allowed to work in Australia, and whether there are conditions imposed on their employment (e.g. maximum number of hours per fortnight, or restricted to designated geographical areas of Australia).
The VEVO result is instantly obtained from the Department of Immigration and conditions related to an employee’s work entitlements are clearly displayed.