NSW Skilled Occupation Lists for 491 visa (2022-2023)
The occupations NSW is currently nominating for the subclass 190 and subclass 491 visas can be found below. These lists are subject to change without notice.
For information about minimum eligibility criteria, and how invitation rounds work, on Skilled Nominated (Permanent) visa (subclass 190) and NSW 190 requirements Information about how to apply for regional NSW nomination can be found on the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) update page.
- NSW 190 Skilled Occupation List
- NSW 190 visa nomination requirements
- NSW 491 visa Skilled Occupation List
- NSW 491 visa nomination requirements
491 NSW Pathways
- NSW 491 Pathway 1 – Apply directly to an RDA office
- NSW 491 Pathway 2 – Be invited by NSW
- NSW 491 Regional NSW-based direct pathway
Inherited assets and 188 visas
Massive changes proposed for the Migration System
Direct pathway to Australian Citizenship for New Zealanders
Exchange rates and business visas – Converting foreign currencies to AUD
Eligible investment and qualifying business criteria for 188 visa