Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)
Checklist for 887 visa (489 visa to PR)
- form 80 (complete as detailed as possible)
- Marriage certificate
- Living in s designated area:
- title deeds to your residential property
- leases or rental agreements
- utility bills such as telephone, gas, electricity that show your residential address.
- AFP check
Working requirement (show minimum 1 year)
- payslips that cover the period of employment
- contracts, tax returns, group certificates and superannuation documents
- employment references
- any other documents relating to your employment history that you provided for your skills assessment.
Employment references must:
- be written on the official letterhead of the employer providing the reference
- clearly show the employer’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail or website addresses on the letterhead
- show, below their signature, the name, position and contact telephone number of the person who signed the reference
- the exact period of your employment
- whether employment was permanent or temporary, full or part-time
- the position(s) you held and duties undertaken
- your salary.
The position should be described according to the nature of the duties undertaken (for example research chemist, accounts clerk). It should not be described in general terms (for example, research officer, public servant).
- If you have been self-employed, provide evidence of self-employment:
- audited financial statements for the relevant period
- company registration documents
- taxation documents
- examples of major contracts
- advertising and marketing material
- company profile or prospectus
- memberships of any business or professional associations.