On this page you will find information for Medical Professionals looking at migrating to Australia or having their qualifications recognised and assessed:
- Are you a Registered Nurse interested in travelling to Australia to work and looking to assess your options regarding employer-sponsored visas? If so, visit our page on Employer Sponsored Visas Comparison for Registered Nurses
- Do you work in the medical profession? Are you interested in exploring your options to travel and work in Australia using your skills in medical practice and treatment? Visit our page on Health Practitioners: Visa Options to Travel and Work in Australia
- Does your visa require a Health Workforce Certificate or Health Workforce Exemption Certificate? Visit our page on Health Workforce Certificates and Health Workforce Exemption Certificates for more information.
- Have you recently graduated from your medical degree and are you interested in obtaining medical registration in Australia? To assess your options, see our page on International Medical Graduates and Registration in Australia
- If you are a Hospital or Medical Practice Employer that sponsors Registered Nurses looking for further information regarding visa options, visit our page on Medical Practice and Hospital Sponsors Visa Options for Overseas Trained Medical Professionals
- Are you a General Practitioner interested in a pathway to permanent residency in Australia? Did you travel to Australia as a Skilled GP and now looking at your options for PR in Australia? If so, visit our General Practitioner Pathway to PR for further information.
- If you are looking for information regarding Skilled Visas for Medical Professionals in each State/Territory in Australia, see the relevant pages below:
Jamie is an Australian Regulated Migration Advisor (RMA 1799460). Jamie has extensive immigration services experience across multiple visa subclasses and specialises in employer sponsored visas. He has a wide range of experience in corporate migration, including employer-sponsored visas and immigration compliance, and has managed small to large multinational corporate clients. Jamie also has specific experience with medical professionals, skills assessments, state sponsorships as well as partner visas. Book a time with Jamie here.
Jamie holds a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) from Monash University. Jamie speaks Mandarin Chinese as a second language.
His specialities include but not limited to:
Medical Professional Occupations
Click the link below for further information relevant to your Medical Professional occupation.