Australian Migration Agents
Who is a Migration Agent?
A Registered Migration Agent has to complete a Migration Law and Practice graduate course and after meeting certain criteria and passing a knowledge test they become registered with MARA. Registered Migration Agents:
work will cover, but not limited to:
- All necessary pre-application advice and assistance to the sponsoring company and the overseas candidate,
- Nomination advice, preparation, documentation, legal submission and lodgement,
- Visa application advice, preparation, documentation, legal submission and visa lodgement,
- Lodgement of nomination and visa application with Department of Immigration, and
- Monitoring of the application and attendance to all requests from Immigration, until decision.
- Appeal on your behalf for a review with the Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) in circumstances where your application was unsuccessful in the first instance.
Migration Agents working in Australia must be registered with the office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).
Here at VisaEnvoy we have experienced registered migration agents and Lawyers and we are based in Melbourne, Australia.
Australian Migration Services
Migration Experts Melbourne
We Speak Your Language
VisaEnvoy are Australian Migration Agents and Immigration Lawyers with offices across Australia. We have offices in a number of countries around the world who provide visa and migration services. Read about our offices to find out more details which may assist you. We are a team of dedicated professionals ready to assist you with all your migration inquiries! Australia’s top migration agency.