Potential Career Outcomes
Some potential occupations include:
- Human Resources Manager (ANZSCO 132311): currently on Short-term Skilled occupational list (STSOL)
- Sales and Marketing Manager (ANZSCO 131112): currently on Short-term Skilled occupational list (STSOL)
Individual with leadership and management skills are highly sought after across large range of industries and businesses. You will be working with the executives to set strategic directions, administer contracts, supervise other employees and support services.
Interested in a career in leadership and management? Australia offers a variety of courses that help you to up-skill in several leadership and management areas. These courses will train you in the following topics:
- Effective workplace relationships
- Team effectiveness
- Diversity in the workplace
- Workforce planning
- Market trends
- A human resource manager earns on average $,2464 per week, while a Sales and Marketing manager earns on average $2,224 per week.
- Most human resource manager and sales and marketing manager works full-time (88%).
- Age: the average age is 41 years.
- Gender: 41% of Sales and Marketing Managers are female, while the figure for Human Resource Manage is 57%.
Common Course Requirements
- Completion of secondary education
- Meet English proficiency (Usually at least IELTS 5.5 overall for Vocational courses, or 6.5 for University courses)
Some related courses include:
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
Duration: 20 -104 weeks
Cost: $1,200- $35,070
Locations: Most cities – Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Duration: 23- 104 weeks
Cost: $5,200 – $30,200
Locations: Most cities – Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Hobart, Perth, Brisbane