To browse all jobs see here.
We are a company with reputation for unsurpassed customer service standards. Our Mission, Vision and Values are devoted to making every customer experience exceptional and focused on efficiency, quality and people.
The receptionist is responsible for supporting our team of Migration Agents and Lawyers. We are looking for a receptionist to join our team at our Melbourne office on a full time basis.
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Managing Booking and Rescheduling of appointments
- Greeting clients on arrival with a warm and friendly manner
- Create invoices, Agreements and Statements of Service and processing payments
- Provide Support to Migration Agents and Lawyers
- Other general admin duties
- Drafting articles
- Perform other administrative work like typing, proofreading, and transcription
- Well presented, friendly, organised and reliable, with accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Be adaptable and enjoy working in a busy migration firm
- Previous legal or migration receptionist experience highly regarded
- Be empathetic to clients and their families
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with clients from CALD backgrounds
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Sound computer skills and experience with CRM software packages
- 1 year of experience in an administrative support role within a professional services environment
If you hold the relevant experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply now via the form below.