To browse all jobs see here.
Our business is growing and we are always on the lookout for like-minded team members who enjoy making a positive difference in people’s lives and working in a fun and supportive work environment. With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and Auckland, New Zealand, we have opportunities and offer flexible working arrangements to ensure a positive work-life balance.
On successful completion of the Practical Migration Training Program, students/trainees should be able to:
- Explore their workplace context by examining the organisational structure and identifying and defining their individual role as active and accountable employees within the organisation;
- Have an understanding of the key issues relating to the transition to the professional workplace, including workplace culture, professional etiquette and communications;
- Critically evaluate their own technical and generic skills in relation to those required by their chosen profession or employer
- Identify areas of personal and professional skills development and develop appropriate strategies to address the skills gaps identified
- Identify the benefits of developing networks and professional contacts within their chosen industry sector.
- Reflect on the integration of their academic and workplace learning.
- Communicate professionally with clients and identify their needs
- Brief colleagues on the needs of clients
- Implement file management practices
- Identify work practices that implement the code of conduct
Essential Personal Traits:
- Positive attitude
- Good people skills and enjoys working with other people
- Customer service experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to follow processes
- Adaptability to changing priorities and new way of doing things