Migration Agent or Lawyer Role
To browse all jobs see here.
We are a company with reputation for unsurpassed customer service standards. Our Mission, Vision and Values are devoted to making every customer experience exceptional and focused on efficiency, quality and people.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Registered Migration Consultant or immigration lawyer to join our office to provide professional and accurate migration advice to our clients regarding visas and all other related immigration issues. Working within the immigration services team you will be responsible for ensuring our clients receive efficient and professional support in all immigration issues and ensure the accurate and efficient completion of required paperwork.
- Respond to visa enquiries within the specified time frame.
- Undertake initial assessment and advise as required.
- Preparation of applications for temporary and permanent residence as well as skills assessment applications, state sponsorship applications, citizenship applications
- Lodge applications with relevant organizations (e.g. State/DHA/Skill Assessment Authorities)
- Management of applications from pre lodgement to visa approval.
- Manage expectations of clients, including providing updates as required.
- Interacting with and supporting team members with their Australian immigration requirements as required
- Liaise and network with relevant stakeholders (e.g. State Government/DHA)
- Best efforts to Meet VisaEnvoy KPIs
- Any other reasonable migration related task assigned to you, including periodically writing articles about recent updates or changes to legislation.
- Minimum 3 years immigration experience
- Knowledge of Australia Immigration legislation, regulations and policy.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Experience with LEAP Migration Manager preferred