Which countries do Business Migrants come from?
In the period of 2018-19, over 14,000 applicants lodged Australian business visas. Among them include 3,187 Subclass 132 Business Talent applicants and 11,010 Subclass 188 Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) applicants. So where do all business migrants to Australia come from?
Visa Grants (132 visa)
The Department of Home Affairs in 2020 released details about the top source countries for business visa. Among them include China, Vietnam, Malaysia, South Africa, Singapore, and Hong Kong for SC 132 Visa.
Visa Grants (188 visa)
For SC 188 Visa, the top countries include China, Iran, Vietnam, India, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
Data also revealed the number of business visa applications that were refused in the 2018-19 period, per source country. China had the most refusals for both SC 132 and SC 188 Visa, with over 50 and 89, respectively. Following China, other countries with high refusals include South Africa, Vietnam, and Singapore for SC 132 Visa. For SC 188 Visa, Iran had 35, Bangladesh 16, India 12, and Pakistan 10 refusals.
Visa Withdraws and Cancellations
In addition, the Department of Home Affairs has also revealed that China has the most business visa withdrawals while other countries such as Vietnam, India and South Africa had less than 5 SC 132 Visa withdrawals in the 2018-19 period. For SC 188 Visa withdrawals, China is first on the list followed by Vietnam, Iran, Bangladesh, and Malaysia. China is also the only country with business visa cancellations during this period.
- State requirements for Business visas
- COVID-19 Concessions for Business visas
- 188A Business Innovation visa
- 188B Investor Visa
- 188C Significant Investor
- 188D Premium Investor visa
- 188E Entrepreneur visa
- 132 Business Talent (Permanent) Visa A | B
- Australia Business Visa (Subclass 188) Points Calculator (Instant)
- Business visa news
- Which countries do Business Migrants come from?
- Upcoming Australia Immigration Changes 2021- Business and Investment Visas
- What is day to day management for the 888 Business Permanent visa?