State sponsorship for Australian PR
What are the benefits?
The benefits of state nomination are:
- Priority visa processing with the Department of Home Affairs.
- You’ll receive 5 points for a 190 – Skilled Nominated visa towards the Department of Home Affairs points test.
- You’ll receive 10 points for a 489- Skilled Regional Provisional visa towards the Department of Home Affairs points test.
- Access to a more extensive occupation list.
- An opportunity to live and work in the state that has nominated you.
What is state nomination?
State nomination helps you to obtain a skilled migration visa from the Australian Government. The State Governments nominates skilled migrants who are willing to live and work in their state and who have the skills and experience required by the state.
To receive State nomination you must have an occupation featured on the State Nominated Occupation List and meet all the state and federal