Migration Agent (Aus) / Immigration Consultant (NZ) – ANZSCO 224913
- Provides information and advice to potential migrants, prepares and lodges visa applications, and acts as an intermediary to legally represent clients during visa processing and before review bodies. Liaises with Legal Professionals in relation to judicial review matters. Registration or licensing may be required.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
This occupation is on the following skills lists:
This occupation is not on the following skills lists:
See if caveats apply to this occupation for an Australian visa here.
Skills Assessment Authority: VETASSESS
Group: 2249 Other Information and Organisation Professionals
- This unit group covers Information and Organisation Professionals not elsewhere classified.
It includes Electorate Officers, Liaison Officers, Migration Agents (Aus) / Immigration Consultants (NZ) and Patents Examiners.
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 224911 Electorate Officer
- 224912 Liaison Officer
- 224913 Migration Agent (Aus) / Immigration Consultant (NZ)
- 224914 Patents Examiner
- 224999 Information and Organisation Professionals nec