Licensed Club Manager – ANZSCO 141411
- Organises and controls the operations of a licensed club to provide food, beverages, gaming, entertainment, sporting and other amenities for members. Registration or licensing is required.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Club Licensee
- Gaming Manager
- Nightclub Manager
Skills Assessment Requirement
Unless you are exempt in very limited circumstances, you are required to have a positive Skills Assessment to apply for the visas listed above.
Skills Assessment authority for Licensed Club Manager is Vocational Education and Training Assess (VETASSESS). To have a positive skills assessment, you must meet the following criteria:
- Qualification assessed at AQF Diploma level WITH a highly relevant field of study AND at least one year of post-qualification highly relevant employment at an appropriate skill level in the past five years; OR
- Qualification assessed at AQF Diploma level WITH an additional qualification at AQF Certificate IV in a highly relevant field of study AND at least one year of post-qualification highly relevant employment at an appropriate skill level in the past five years; OR
- Qualification assessed at AQF Diploma WITHOUT a highly relevant field of study AND at least two years of post-qualification highly relevant employment at an appropriate skill level in the past five years
- Applicants must meet both the qualification and employment requirements to obtain a positive skills assessment
Potential Visa Pathways for Licensed Club Manager
|ANZSCO||Occupation||Skills Assessment||189||190||485 (Graduate Work)||491 (State)||491 (Family)||186 (Direct)||407 (Training)||494 (regional Sponsored)||482 (TSS Medium Term)|
|141411||Licensed Club Manager||VETASSESS||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||√||x|
Group: 1414 Licensed Club Managers
- Organise and control the operations of licensed clubs to provide food, beverages, gaming, entertainment, sporting and other amenities for members.
- Planning and supervising bar, restaurant and function services
- Planning, booking and supervising sporting, gaming and entertainment activities
- Supervising security arrangements and property maintenance
- Arranging member subscriptions
- Observing liquor, gaming, health and other laws and regulations
- Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- Compiling and organising distribution of newsletters and other information to keep members informed of forthcoming events and facilities available
- Assessing and reviewing member satisfaction and preferences
- Liaising with community groups sponsored and assisted by the club
- Selecting, training and supervising staff
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing is required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 141411 Licensed Club Manager
You can apply for subclass 494 if you have a regional employer who is willing to sponsor you. To be eligible for this visa, you must have at least 3 years of working experience in your nominated occupation and have a relevant skills assessment. With this visa, there is a requirement that you must work for the employer who is sponsoring you.
This visa provides pathway to permanent residency through the 191 visa.