Education Reviewer – ANZSCO 249112
- Education Reviewer reviews and examines the work of teachers in classrooms and schools, and observes the results of the application of curriculum programs in primary, middle or intermediate school, or secondary educational institutions.
- Skill Level
- School Inspector
Skills Assessment Requirement
Unless you are exempt in very limited circumstances, you are required to have a positive Skills Assessment to apply for the visas listed above.
Skills Assessment authority for Land Economist is Vocational & Education Training Assessment (VETASSESS). To have a positive skills assessment, you must meet the following criteria:
- Qualification assessed at Australian Bachelor degree or higher in a highly relevant field of study AND at least one year of post-qualification highly relevant employment at an appropriate skill level in the last five years
- Applicants must meet both the qualification and employment requirements to obtain a positive skills assessment
- A highly relevant field of study has a major focus in Land Economics
Potential Visa Pathways for Education Reviewer
|ANZSCO||Occupation||Skills Assessment||189||190||485 (Graduate Work)||491 (State)||491 (Family)||186 (Direct)||407 (Training)||494 (regional Sponsored)||482 (TSS Medium Term)|
Group: 2491 Education Advisers and Reviewers
- Conduct educational research, develop course curricula and associated teaching materials for use by educational institutions, and review and examine the work of teachers and the results from curriculum programs in school settings.
- Consulting with teachers, principals and administrative officials of educational institutions to coordinate educational programs and provide advice
- Identifying and evaluating developments in education by conducting research into educational systems
- Serving on committees to identify present and future needs within the educational system, and planning, developing and modifying facilities and programs
- Documenting subjects and courses developed, and evaluating new courses
- Organising and conducting workshops and conferences to train teachers in new programs and methods
- Applying knowledge of learning processes and school structures to develop operational and training programs, and submitting them for decision and funding
- Visiting schools and observing teachers in the classroom, noting pupil response, motivation and teaching techniques
- Discussing programs, records and teachers with School Principals to record academic performance of schools, welfare of pupils and performance of individual teachers
- Making suggestions to government officials about improvements to educational facilities, equipment, buildings and staff to ensure continued standards of education
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- Occupations in this Group
- 249111 Education Adviser
- 249112 Education Reviewer
You can apply for subclass 494 if you have a regional employer who is willing to sponsor you. To be eligible for this visa, you must have at least 3 years of working experience in your nominated occupation and have a relevant skills assessment. With this visa, there is a requirement that you must work for the employer who is sponsoring you.
This visa provides pathway to permanent residency through the 191 visa.