Electronic Engineering Draftsperson – ANZSCO 312411
- Prepares detailed drawings and plans of electronic engineering work in support of Electronics Engineers and Engineering Technologists. Registration or licensing may be required.
- Skill Level
- Communications and Data Systems Drafting Officer
- Control Systems Drafting Officer
- Electronics Detail Draftsperson
This occupation is on the following skills lists:
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer sponsored stream
This occupation is not on the following skills lists:
- 482 TSS Visa Short Term List
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations list
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored 489 Occupations List
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491)
See if caveats apply to this occupation for an Australian visa see here.
Skills Assessment Authority: Engineers Australia
Group: 3124 Electronic Engineering Draftspersons and Technicians
- assist in electronic engineering research, design, manufacture, assembly, construction, operation and maintenance of equipment, facilities and distribution systems.
- preparing drawings, plans and diagrams for electronic engineering work
- developing, constructing and testing electronic equipment and associated circuitry in accordance with technical manuals and instructions of Electronics Engineers and Engineering Technologists
- performing tests, graphing results, preparing charts and tabulations
- estimating material costs and quantities
- evaluating performance of equipment
- inspecting designs and finished products for compliance with specifications, drawings, contracts and regulations
- installing, testing, repairing and modifying electronic equipment
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 312411 Electronic Engineering Draftsperson
- 312412 Electronic Engineering Technician
Book a consultation with our Registered Migration Agents in Melbourne to find out more about your visa options and your path to Australian permanent residency or applying for citizenship.