You can include family members in your 485 visa application.
You can include members of the family unit in your application when you apply.
Family members who apply for the visa must meet our health and character requirements.
You can add your children to the application until a decision on your application is made. You can’t add any other member of the family unit to your application during that period.
Your family can also apply to join you in Australia as a subsequent entrant after the visa is granted.
Latest 485 visa changes and updates:
- List of occupations and qualifications eligible for post-study work rights extension
- Extended Work Rights for Select Occupations and Qualifications
- Extra 1 or 2-year visa for international graduates from regional institutions
- 485 Visa – Secondary applicants not excluded
- COVID-19 Concessions for Subclass 485 (Temporary Graduate) visas
- 485 Visa Processing Time
- 485 visa